1.Quick scan RFID recognizer can read and identify several RFID tags at the same time!
2. Small size, shape diversity. RFID is not limited in size and shape on reading, and does not need to fit the fixed size and printing quality of paper for reading accuracy. In addition, RFID tags can be more miniaturized and diverse forms of development to be applied to different products.
3. Anti-pollution ability and durability. Traditional bar code carrier is paper, so easily contaminated, but RFID on water, oil and chemicals and other substances with strong resistance. In addition, bar codes are particularly susceptible to damage as they are attached to plastic or overpack cartons; RFID tags store data in the chip and are therefore protected from fouling.
Reusable Today's bar code printing can not be changed after the up, RFID tags can repeatedly add, modify, delete data stored in RFID tags to facilitate the update of information.
5. Penetrating and barrier-free reading. When covered, RFID penetrates non-metallic or non-transparent materials such as paper, wood and plastic, and enables penetrating communication. Barcode scanners must read the bar code at close range and without obstruction.
6. Data memory capacity. The capacity of one-dimensional bar codes is 50Bytes, the maximum capacity of two-dimensional bar codes can store 2 to 3000 characters, and the maximum capacity of RFID is MegaBytes. With the development of memory carrier, the data capacity also has a tendency of expanding. The amount of data that future items need to carry will be larger and larger, and the demand for capacity expansion of a tag will also increase correspondingly.
7. Security. Because RFID carries electronic information, its data content can be password protected so that its contents are not easily forged and altered.
RFID because of its long-range read, high storage capacity and other features and attracted much attention. Not only does it help a business dramatically improve the efficiency of goods and information management, it also enables sales and manufacturing businesses to connect to more accurately receive feedback, control demand information and optimize the entire supply chain