By communication type
1. Fixed POS
The advantages are: 1. It is easy to upgrade and maintain the software; 2. The dial-up mode of the network is fast and the dialing speed is fast; 3. The POS transaction clearing is relatively easy.
The disadvantage is that it requires connection and guests need to pay at the cashier.
Merchants who apply the integrated transformation project.
2. Wireless POS
The advantages are: 1, wireless operation, the form of payment location free; 2, small size.
The disadvantages are: 1. The communication signal is not stable; 2. The data is easily lost; 3. The cost is high.
Applicable is the type of merchant payment to the guest residence.
Press the print method
1. Thermal POS
The advantages are: high printing speed, no noise during printing, and low cost of consumables.
Disadvantages are: the purchase of a single purchase order is short, vulnerable to environmental impact. Applicable to general business types.
2. Needle POS machine
The advantage is that the purchase orders are kept for a long period of time and are not easily affected by the environment.
The disadvantages are: large print noise and high consumables.
Applicable to general business types.
3. Set POS machines.
The advantages are: the longevity of the purchase order is preserved, it is not easily affected by the environment, and the appearance is more beautiful.
The disadvantages are: the highest cost of supplies; slow print speeds.
Applicable to hotels, hotels, department stores and other large businesses.
According to their model
1. Handheld POS. Small size, easy to move, can operate quickly with a single key, do not have to remember and enter multiple number. Domestic handheld POS brands are: Lakala, Micropaid, Fast Money, etc.
2. Desktop POS. It is larger than handheld POS and has more functions than handheld POS.
3. Mobile phone POS machine. According to the operation mode, it is divided into mobile phone external device credit card machine and mobile phone special POS machine.
Mobile phone external device credit card machine
The advantages are: 1, easy to carry; 2, small size; 3, low cost.
Disadvantages are: 1, need external equipment; 2, slow data transmission; 3, arrival time is slow; 4, credit card limit is low.
Mobile phone special POS machine
The advantages are: 1. No need for external equipment; 2. Convenient and portable; 3. Ability to transfer money across the bank; 4. Fast arrival time; 5. Large credit card limit; 6. High security performance.
The disadvantages are: 1. No print billing function; 2. High cost.
1.Windows system POS machine
Based on Windows XP's Windows Embedded system, most POS machines on the market use this system.
The advantage is that the system has wide versatility and it is easy to get started with the computer.
The disadvantages are: poor system stability, poor security, and high development costs.
2. Android POS
It is usually based on the Android system's deep optimization for POS applications. It represents the highest level of systems in the POS industry.
The advantages are: high stability, no crashes, no blue screens, low development difficulty, strong software compatibility, and wide functional expansion.
The disadvantage is that as an emerging system, the penetration rate still needs to be improved.
3. Other systems.
It is usually an embedded system developed by each manufacturer.
The advantages are: low cost.
The disadvantages are: system stability and poor compatibility.
Card performance classification
1, brush magnetic card POS machine. Magnetic cards are low-cost, easy to use, and easy to manage, but the security risks of magnetic cards are increasingly prominent.
2, brush contact IC card POS machine. Prolonged contact may easily result in poor IC card contact and make it difficult to read data.
3, brush non-contact IC card POS machine. The difference between the IC card and the magnetic card is that the data storage media is different. The IC card has a large storage capacity, high security and confidentiality, and the CPU card has data processing capability and long service life.
1. Financial POS machines are mainly used in the banking system of China UnionPay Commerce System, various commercial banks, and local credit cooperatives.
2. Non-financial POS machines can be widely used in various sizes, various types of membership, chain, franchise stores; catering and entertainment companies, car care centers, cosmetics stores, tourist attractions and other fields.
Classified by user
1. For public POS machines: To collect money from the bank is to fill in the data in the bank to fill in the data. The rate is high. It corresponds to the public account, and the handling procedures are complicated.
2. For private POS machines: You can withdraw cash at ATMs for private withdrawals. The rate is low, and it corresponds to your personal account. The procedure is simple.
According to the Circular of the State Administration of Taxation, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Information Industry and the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China on the Promotion of the Supervision of Tax Sources Controlled by Tax-Controlled Cash Registers (Guo Shui Fa ), all POS systems are used. , MIS systems, or ERP systems for large-scale retail shopping malls for business management, financial management, supermarkets, hypermarkets, and large-scale fast-food chains, given their relatively sound accounting and system construction investment are expensive, they should not be replaced with tax-controlled cash registers. Moreover, tax-controlled cash registers cannot replace enterprise management and financial management. Therefore, after the introduction of relevant national standards, implementation of tax-controlled reforms will be implemented.